TANO TOMBANGAN TAPANULI SELATAN SUMUT
Tapanuli Selatan, Sumatera Utara
Description: RENCANA PENANAMAN LAHAN KRITIS TANO TOMBANGAN TAPANULI SELATAN SUMUT
Address: Desa Sisoma, Kec. Tanotombangan Angkola Kab. Tapanuli Selatan, Sumatera Utara
Types of Trees:
- Durian ( Durio Zibethinus)
- Kayu Manis (Cinnamomum Verum)
- Kakao ( Theobroma cacaol )
- Asam Gelugur ( Garcinia atroviridis )
- Pohon aren (Arenga pinnata)
- Asam Jawa (Tamarindus indica )
- Buah Manggis ( Garcinia Manggostana )
Nursery Partner: Raja Huta/ BPD and surrounding community
Latitude: 00°58'32"-01°14'01" LU
Longitude: 99°05'06"-99°30'34" BT
Benefits for local community:
- Durian flesh which is used as a variety of processed products (for a mixture of processed cakes, syrup, lunkhead, and other foods)
- Cinnamon is used as an aromatic spice and flavoring in a wide variety of foods, beverages and other products, while cinnamon waste can be used as building material for household furniture and firewood.
- Market demand for coffee is very large, and the culture of the Tantom Tapapanuli Selatan community is drinking coffee. Coffee Farmers really help Tantom's economy
- Gelugur tree (Garcinia atroviridis) is very useful for health and is also used for culinary. Demand for Gelugur tree products are in high demand in traditional, modern and export market
- The juice obtained from the flower stalks of the palm plant has the potential to be processed into palm sugar, traditional drinks and bioethanol (liquid fuel).
- Tamarind seeds can be used as main ingredient for medical health purpose and also for mixing fresh drinks
- Mangosteen (Garcinia Manggostana) is a fruit that is in great demand in the fruit market, besides its sweet fruit, the skin can treat diabetes and heart disease sufferers.